Sunday, January 3, 2010

new year

2010! Funny ring to it. Im almost determined to make this year a good one even though its had a crappy crappy start. Being a whole three days (almost four) doesn't leave me much hope though.

On the relationship front: Ex and I have spoken on Aim shortly for the last few days. I got him to add up all my hours for me. and roughly figure out how much my check will be. He even deducted the taxes for me. I WUVS his math skills. Its funny. We aren't necessarily in a relationship but I find myself living by the rules we once had when I talk to him. Now for the manager guy. I for some reason think he is mad at me or something cause at work today he was in a really shitty mood. I stayed away from him as much as possible and didn't even try and flirt. I got all pretty for nothing. And Im still horny as ever.

I decided I only like my dad in my family. Well my uncle and my dad. I will never apparently get along with my mom. I just can't. I don't even try anymore. Im like a walking attitude with her anymore. Im so ready to buy a car and rent an apartment so I can have boys over and be me.

I cant be me with my parents watching my every move.

When will it all become clear on what to do :( Everything is all hazy

Hazy stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment