Saturday, December 19, 2009

My very first post!

Ok where to begin. I am Stacie which isn't my real name but It will have to do for this blog. I started this blog to kinda just vent and try and search for answers to my questions ect.

I am a submissive. I currently don't have a dom or a master. My boyfriend and I broke up do to some issues. We are working on deciding whether we want to continue which I think we both do. I really miss our relationship we used to have. Even though I can be a total brat. I do miss the accountability that the relationship brought.

I guess you guys would want to know how I got into the Dom/sub stuff. Well I don't know really. I know what an answer. For some reason I always was drawn to spanking. I guess it slowly evolved into what has become today. Which I would classify as the need to serve and take care of a man who has control over me. Sorry if it isn't clear. I really am using the blog to try and straighten things out in my brain.

So basically thats it. I will post more later. I have to work a long 9 hour shift tomorrow at a big chain sports shop. The weather sucks with a whole lot of snow which was dumped all over my state. So getting to work is going to be a blast *sarcasm* Probably super busy to. Have I ever mentioned I hate working retail. Um I don't think I have but I do!!! people are mean when I'm just trying to do my job!

I think I'll leave it there for the night.
Stacy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment