Thursday, February 25, 2010

Same old same old *sigh*

"This week you have been fairly mouthy your attitude was improving but then it seemed as if you got comfortable and started pushing limits again thinking that you were allowed to get away with things when you knew before hand that you werent, such as going to bed when you are told to. i hope that your mouth and attitude improves to avoide any punishments you will undoubtly earn as a result."

I know this post is late... well technically its kinda early cause its this weeks post. Either way Id like to note that last week was a good week. No trouble whatsoever. I was way to lazy to post about it for some reason. So now I had to post early because I didn't want you all to think I died, and because I was told to. Help this blog has been kidnapped.

Nothing much has happened. I been working. Went shopping and am broke again. Umm his post sums everything up. I kinda get in this comfort zone where I guess im to comfortable with him,act as his equal not his sub. Which Im working on remembering

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll find that it happens quite often where you almost start feeling and acting as equals. It's not a bad thing... it's quite normal. I'd be worried for you if it didn't happen.

    Try not to be too hard on yourself. You're working to change a lifetime of habits and learned behavior. It's not going to happen over night... in fact, it can take months and even years. But even after all that you will still be you... with your moods, your emotions and your outbursts. We're human after all.

    *hugs*

    spirited

    ReplyDelete