Saturday, November 6, 2010

age player?

OK. So this blog posting as been floating around in my head for sometime. It relates to age play. My husband says I am a closet age player because I can quickly go to acting like an adult to acting five years old. One age play to me seems kinda gross to me. I have no desire whatsoever to call him daddy. I don't have daddy issues. I love my Dad and am very close to him

But on one hand I can see where he gets the idea. When I get tired or hungry, I get very pouty or grumpy. Its nothing crazy. I just have always acted like that. Mike (old dom) says that is me just being a brat. Dave (dom #2) has no say he kinda agree's that I act like a child but more bratty then child like.

Its just something that has been bothering me.

I also need help. I am supposed to be living a DD relationship with my husband but it seems to have fallen to the way side. I rarely get put in my place anymore. I mean like this week. I have had such an attitude it has come to the point of begging anyone to take care of it. He just seems to ignore it. I mean I push and push and nothing... This isn't exactly what I signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment