Thursday, October 28, 2010

And peace returns to the land

Well I got things cleared up with both my men last night.

When I got home I think my husband could tell I was grouchy so he made sure his mood was light and fun and gave me cuddles why we ate some really yummy french toast I made for dinner. This stuff is the shit really!! I was for some reason exhausted last night so I forced myself to remain awake till like 10 and went into snuggling up in bed.

Of course nights of all nights I'm exhausted and all I want to do is sleep my phone kept buzzing and popping. Id fall asleep for 10 15 min then a txt come through. It was a vicious cycle for like an hour. I finally looked at my phone told the unimportant people to leave me alone and was scrolling through the massive amounts of txts when one caught my eye. It was from DOM2. Lets call him dave. He asked what was going on. So his I decided to respond to. I basically told him I needed a few min to talk to him and asked if he was busy since I knew he was working at the moment. He said he could txt and if it was gonna need to be a phone conversation it would have to wait till he could call around 1 or 2 am. UMMM I'm exhusted I will take the extra 15 min and do this over txt

So I sat up and proceeded to type. "Im gonna try and make this sound as respectful as possible, I really didn't appreciate being snapped at earlier today. I didn't honest to god know I want allowed to fb you. I knew txt. I'm sure the rule said txt. So Sorry if I was confused I'm sorry. But then you also said to tell you when someone got back to me on fetlife. That's all I was trying to do, was tell you I heard back from someone. Wasn't trying to get in trouble and snapped at. I learned my lesson from the last time"

Seriously his reply : It's all good no worries. I'm just a busy guy.

UGH men ... Pour your heart and soul out and they give you super short responses *rolls eyes*

Either way I'm glad it got cleared up cause I hate the mind set of being in trouble and having it hang over my head. I love the feeling of a belt or paddle on my skin but then when I'm in trouble no thank you. Its all a head game I know. A very weird one at that.

In other news. I go home tomorrow!! I can see mi familia!! See my friends. Renew my drivers license. BLAH!! DMV SUCKS! but Im going home!! I get to see Dave, I made him promise me coffee and a donut since he owes me pancakes still for taking a huge beating awhile ago. I get to have a girls day with my mom and get my nails done and take her out to dinner. Should be a good time

2 comments:

  1. I knew they'd come around if you just told em what's on your mind :) they can't know if you don't tell em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes wise Sephi what would I do without your wisdom and grace. LOL! Now if they could just have better timing and not wake me

    ReplyDelete